
Closure has been interesting. I know that I will always love RBR. I know that I have done my best when it comes to RBR. I wish him nothing but happiness in his life. Obviously it was not meant for us to be.
He wants to be a lying cheating ass whore. He wants to be with any woman who will let him do whatever he wants. (That's not me!) He does not want a commitment. He just wants someone who will be with him but not speak. And just give him sex on demand. SMH He wants to be on sex or casual encounter sites. SMH That is how he finds his "women!" I met him in person..... and didn't find out about this part of him until years later.
Why is it so hard for people (not just men!) to realize what they have when they have it. You know how the expression goes............. you don't realize what you have until it is gone! RBR and I have been going through this for years. We fight he leaves for something better.......... comes back! SMH No more..........I'm done. I'm G O O D!
I am through with RBR. I told him I hope he ends up a better father than he is a man in a relationship. I will no longer call him. If he wants to see his daughter he can call. If she wants to see him........ she can call.
I am back to happy..........
Me and Mini me are making do in our situation. I am almost back to where I was before RBR's brief intermission! I got a great job. And slowly getting back on my feet!
Only thing I am missing is.............. my own place!
Iz out......
No comments:
Post a Comment