Friday, March 15, 2013

Life

Growing up I always wanted to fall in love, get married, have a rack of kids, become a veterinarian, and own a house.    

Got my credit up so I could buy a house last year but RBR detoured that.  I will look into buying a house again once I get settled and see how much I like OKC.

After one semester of biology in college I realized I would never be a doctor! SMH.  And marriage............  hmmmm   I have been asked several times in  my life.  I always said no. Except once.  But unfortunately..... he was murdered late one night in early 1998.  Who knows..... Must not be meant for me to tie the knot!

Let's see.... I was blessed with 2 wonderful kids (and several miscarriages).  .Boo's father didn't want him or anything to do with him. But he makes everyone think he's a #1 dad.  He actually showed up for Boo's high school graduation said he would help with college.  Sent 1 payment and that was that!  I guess I should be happy that he did not interfere with me raising my son the right way. Boo can care less. 

Mini me's father is RBR. Throughout the years he did what he could. I never argued. I figure he knows what need to be done.... he will do it when he can.  SMH  Sad to say he has only stepped up to that plate 3 times in her life willingly. Now that she is very impressionable and hitting puberty hard............. it's like he lost the baby love.  Who knows. Just hope he realizes before its too late that he can make a difference in her life even at this late date and time. 

With both men I did not interfere. I have never talked bad about their fathers around them.  TRUST I HAVE A LOT TO SAY!!!  I figured my children will understand eventually. And they both have. Was I trying to have kids out of wedlock.  Ummmmm Naw but God had his plan.  Was I in love with both men. Not with Boo's father. But I was falling hard with RBR when we found out we were expecting.

I have been blessed to have fallen in love several times in my life. And have a couple great relationships that helped mold me. But unfortunately they each plateaued and we had to move on our separate ways. They are doing great with the women in their lives now. RBR and I have always been on and off. Every time has been good and bad. More molding..... LOL

So I found myself starting over in my life again last summer when RBR asked me to relocate.  Since that did not last I am now restarting my life over again this year. 3rd state I have lived in.  2013 must be my year! I have a great job, great kids, great car and now just need a great place to live. Then this will be my year. 

I love my life!
~ No Regrets ~


No comments: