Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lovely Memories

As I try to start my closure on RBR I can't help but think about him!  I have been rental house shopping..... thinking about what he would or would not like about each house.  Car shopping..... found his dream car at a great price. I know if I tell him about it.......... he would be driving it the same day.  Was actually on the way to go see him yesterday when God thru me a sign!  And since I have been following God's lead in my life for most of my life............ I listened!  I didn't go.  

And that was for the best.  Called him today and the way he spoke to me.......  SMH .....  my eyes teared up.  He has never spoke to me like that before in all of the years I have known him. Through thick and thin. And I finally know what it feels like to finally know it is time to move on. 

As I finished working today he kept popping in my mind throughtout the day. Once I got home...... sameo sameo. Everything I did brought a memorie of ours up.  All the good one.   Feels great to know why I have held on to this dream for so long.  Feels sad that I have to let it all go .... for good!

You know how it feels when you get that teenage crush on someone and you finally get him! That is how I have always felt about RBR.  Even though our relationship was rough around the edges.............. I would never have traded  what we had for anything else in the world! To bad he will never know or realize.  And to bad that he does not feel the same.


I'm G O O D!



No comments: