Sunday, February 03, 2013

Brief Intermission

That is what I have decided to call what RBR does in my life. He gives me a brief intermission in my schedule ongoing life. He always comes in and swoops me off my feet. Things seem to go well for the first couple weeks/months. Then the real him comes out. And the funny things is I love the real RBR. I love everything about him except for the smoking. At least when we're together he only seems to smoke 1/2 pack a day. He seems to try. The problem is the lack of communication. He goes through the days absorbing but not vocalizing anything. Then when we have a little tiff he ends up blowing everything up like a tornado effect. And when I ask why are you bring up stuff from 9 years ago, 6 months ago, 3 months ago etc he has no good answer.  So I have decided to let him do him. I realize that I love RBR enough to let him be happy.  Even if it is not with me. 

SO now I am going back to my regular schedule life.

No comments: