I have been not feeling well for the past 3 weeks. And because of that..... we have been having alots of fights. And once again he is leaving. I'm finally at the point where I have to "finally really" do what is best for me and mini me. So as for right now RBR says he is leaving on Friday. I am not going to fight it anymore. Im tired of being accused of BS. I feel he is only accusing me because he is the one who is guilty. SMH
Mini me and I have discussed whether to stay in OKC, move back to Texas, head back home to the DC Metro area or just up and relocate somewhere else. I am starting to feel the start over bug............. I was thinking like NC, Phoenix, Denver, Nashville, Florida. But Mini me has decided that she wants to stay. She only asks that she can finish the school year out in the same school............. NO PROBLEMO!
So as of Friday I am going to have to figure out how to pay for our hotel room while still looking for somewhere to move. Get us fed and get to work while still trying to save money! Not to mention find a new daycare provider that I will have to pay for as well. LOL
Gotta love my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
****I know I have said this time and time again. Just like a broken record. **** But I have an impressionable 10 year old who I want to grow up to be a strong black woman. And I want her to realize that you should be with someone who loves and treats you like you deserve to be treated. Respect also goes a long way. I don't want her doing what I do........... I want her to do BETTER!
No comments:
Post a Comment