Seems like I have been going nonstop lately. Doing too much of everything and nothing of what I like.
Last weekend I went to St. Louis to support a friend I’ve have known since HS. It was a much needed break. Unfortunately we ended up having to stay an extra day because of a delay at the airport. A 6 hours delay that is……………… WTF But we still had a blast.
He was shaving his head for St. Baldrick’s for the 7th year in a row. This year he got knighted by the local organization for his dedication. Last year was my first time attending….. now I plan on attending each year if I can..
School has not been doing it for me this year. I am thinking about taking another break. SMH I would hate to do that right about now. But for some reason my heart is not in it. Maybe I will take a year off and figure out…… what I really want to do.
I’ve been on the job hunt since January. I have been substitute teaching to help makes ends meet.It has help but not done the job completely. But I will be okay. And I really love working with kids.
My relationship with 3D has been amazing. I have never had such a connection with someone before. We spend time each day catching up on what is going on in our lives. We talk about our past relationship decades ago. We talk about the future. Sometimes I feel so blessed to have him in my life. I am one lucky woman.
I am also counting down until my baby graduates from HS. SMH I can not believe it has been 17 wonderful years since I had my first. 17 years of memories – good and bad! Trials and Tribulations. Punishments etc. But I am happy at the child he has become and man he will become. I just hope and pray that he uses what I taught him to make it in the world today!
It has been almost 2 years since I have started selling Scentsy. Smokeless, Wickless Scents.
Scentsy Warmer of the Month for March 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment