Who likes to ship? Not me! LOL I only go shopping when I need something. Thank god for the internet. Since the age of the geek I have been able to get everything I need “within reason,” online.
Take for instance while looking for a portable DVD player for my daughter’s birthday earlier this year….. I looked first at all the local store like Walmart, Target etc online. Then I check for the lowest price I could find online.
After that purchase I realized one thing I forgot. HEADPHONES!!!! I never realized how much more of a headache that new DVD player was going to be. LOL Needless to say headphones was a god sent! LOL
And now that we are taking about electronics have you ever had a TV that will not sync with a universal remote control? I am still looking for a remote control that will sync my TV with my Satellite receiver. Anyone have any idea? Please help a sista out.
No comments:
Post a Comment