I gather since I was going to be blogging about my day today it could not be a nice normal regular day! Nada, zip, HELL NO! LOL
My morning started off normal. Woke up early before the alarm. Read a couple of chapters in a book. Only time I can read regular books is during the summer. Once school starts no more pleasure reading! Woke BIG J up. Got dressed. Headed out the door to take him to work.
Today was the first day of registration. Normally I would head to the park to walk. Before the heat really set in for the day. BUT NOT TODAY. I decided to hit the high school up first. I ended up being there for 2 hours standing in line just to verify the same information and to show proof of residency. Mission accomplished. Big J registered!
Next I headed to the elementary school. Same procedure. Just only took 15 minutes tops! Had to figure out some stuff. I pre-ordered her school supplies through the school and will not be there to pick them up and wanted to make sure that they get to her classroom. DONE!
Decided what the hell and went for my regular walk at the park. It was about 11:15 when I made it there. And it felt already 100 degrees. But I felt like that was not an excuse to get my exercise in. So I did the dayum thing!
I have been trying hard to remain focused on being healthy and getting my regular exercise. I have lost 17 pounds thus far. My first goal is to lose 60 pounds in a year. So far so good! I have only been at it for about 5 months now. GO GO Teezie
Picked Big J up from work and then headed home. For the rest of the night all I have planned is RnR. Reading a new book. Maybe some games online.
No comments:
Post a Comment