Still chilling. Just got back from my 2 week mini vacation this morning at 7am. Nothing truly exciting happened.
Rolled out of here on the 14th. Chilled in ATL until the 17th. Always have a great time chilling with my favorite cuz. Tried to have a bootycall but I gather he was not in the mood. LOL
Chilled in Jupiter, Florida from the 18th to the 24th. Plenty of sun, fun, swimming and beach. Was able to sport my new swimsuit and swim 6 out of the 7 days. Took one day for me. Mini me was a mermaid the whole week. And Big J was doing the sameo sameo. We did all swim together at one point. WHAT A LOVELY FAMILY! LOL
On the 24th drove around for a minute to check out the sites. Then headed to Cape Corral and Ft. Meyer to hang with some friends. Was only able to hang with one. The short time was definitely worth it. Wish it was longer.
Finished the day off in Orlando. Enjoyed another resort for several days. Beautiful lake and nice loft.
Everything did not go as planned. We missed going to Disney World. (not for the lack of trying) I did drive through Disney. Reminisced about my many trips to Pleasure Island when I was younger and a mother of only 1! LMAO
Headed back to ATL bright and early 7/26. Stop in long enough to buy a bag of ice, hit Wally world. Talk to my cuz about my crazy ass mother and then head out. Headed back to Texas the evening of 7/26.
Got pulled over in lovely Mississippi for running over the white line on the right side 3 times. (I never hit the rubble strips) He said he wanted to make sure I was not drunk or tired. Of course I was neither. When I asked was I swerving he said “No.” Just hit the white line on the right side. (I was in the right lane ……….. so what was the big problem) My brother started talking about staying out of Mississippi if you’re black because of “Roots!” Yea’sir Masta! No ticket issued. Just told to have a great trip.
Pulled up to my house at 7am 7/27. Son ran in to S/S/S before he had to show up at work at 8am.
He enjoyed his first day of his summer job.
Now is time for some serious RnR. Since Sunday I have only had 5 hours of sleep. 2.5 hours before I drop from Orlando to Atl. (10 hr trip) Then from ATL to Fort Worth, TX (12 hr trip) Then 3 hours this morning after my son was at work.
I LOVE ROADTRIPS! Did I mentioned I drove it all by my self! Now I am already planning another roadtrip to Florida for next year. And I’m heading to MD/DC/VA in a couple weeks!
Holla
1 comment:
I know you love and can handle those type of trips, just be careful. Glad yall had a good time.
Post a Comment