LOL
I have been having a streak of working out. Setting goals. And spending more time with my kids. Unfortunately my motivation has left with the heat! LOL I will be okay.
The kids are both enjoying their summer so far.
Mini me passed to the 3rd grade. She was honored with over 10 awards. And a ribbon for “A” honor roll. She had straight A’s the whole year.
Rome passed to the 12th. I call that mo money year. Senior pics already taken. We go to review next week. Already taking the little money I have! LOL
A couple days ago I had a FUCK IT day. I started to blog about it then decided to let it be. It took me several days to simmer down. It will be okay. I had to pray about it. And decided that I will never let certain people have the power to make me see red! Not again.
School starts August 26th, several car problems and trying to find a new gig. After August I will be getting a new vehicle. Preferably a minivan. School will be back in session. And work will commence.
On to new beginnings……………..
4 comments:
Burn some calories for me when your mojo comes back.
Yay for lil and big J! All that hard work you put in is showing itself! Is J trying to go to college next school year? If you mentioned it I forgot.
Hate to hear someone got under you skin like that. It's a bad feeling I know.
Good luck with your plans ma'am!
Congrats on your kids passing. I thought senior pics were towards the middle of end of the actual senior year. Well, I guess with proms and trips and all that other stuff now is the best time to get that money for the pics. Still I'd be a bit salty.
@ Nay
Yes Big J is going to major in computer engineering and he also wants to learn computer animation.
I never let someone know when they get under my skin. But this time I almost blew a gasket!
@Freaky
Naw Senior pics appts started in May. I made a point to get in right before the early bird ran out. If I waited then I would of had to pay a $50 sitting fee. WTF
I will be salty for the rest of senior year. You said it. Prom, homecoming, graduation etc ERGH!
By the way, I followed you on google connect, Fb networked blog, and do ec drop hope you'll do the same.
Mapeh Homepage
pinkgpgreen
Post a Comment