Friday, May 07, 2010

It’s whatever

My son’s prom went off without a hitch. Everything went as planned.

This weekend and next weekend is girl scout weekends.  Mini me has GS activities to participate in with her troop.  I am enjoying the troop this year. I could not stand the last one.  This one is 1000 times better.

Even though my birthday is next Saturday I will still be attending the GS event. Anything for my kids! LOL 

I decided I am going to celebrate my birthday a day earlier now. I am going to have a movie date with myself. I am going to see Just Wright and Letters to Juliet.  After seeing Momma Mia fifty million times I have started to like Amanda Seyfried.   Not to mention any movie with Meryl Streep is always a plus.  And depending on my fund I may take my self out to dinner and dancing.

 

On another note…………………

I have started back on a regular workout routine. This week I felt like I put in double time. I got the gym membership last October. But was too busy to go at first. And I have been doing a routine for the past couple months just not as regular as I would like. So starting last week I changed the time I go to the gym. Now I get it out of the way first thing in the morning.  I will change the time once my schedule interferes also.  I feel the difference already, and I am loving it.

 

 

No comments: