Well this starts cycle 3 of me TTC. I just knew that this was my month. Oh well. There is no rush, I just want it to happen already! LOL
Last night D surprised me. He called me an hour after he said he was going to bed because he was up thinking about me. He was thinking about the baby. I asked him how long he has been thinking about me and our baby. He said 18 years! LOL He said we should of still been together since day one with no breaks and we should have had our baby 17 years ago. I remember us talking baby talk 17 years ago. But of course reality hit……… so here we are……….. present day.
Present day I am ready to start this baby adventure with D. I am also ready to start the married adventure with D. I am ready to start any adventure with him. Every day I think about him, what was, what could have been and what will be………………..
I have been in love before. So that is nothing new. But this is only the second time that I have felt this in tuned with a man. And the only issue I have is how would I feel if I see the other guy now…………….. how will I feel? I cannot imagine being with someone other than D.
We have our discussions (I rather not call them fights) but we always work things out. We know that we are going to be together forever. But for some reason one of my closest friends have issues with my relationship with D. I have no idea why? She can’t seem to say anything positive or nice with his name in the same sentence. Everyone keeps asking me if she use to date him and I’m like hell “no”. I have no clue why she does that. Now I rarely talk to her………. go figure.
School is going. And not very well to say the least. But I am determined to change that. Starting this week I will be dedicated to my studies.
No comments:
Post a Comment