Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dreams.........

A couple years back The Game came out with a song called Dreams. Stuff like that really make me think. I know that all of us have dreams. We all dream of different things. I mean I dream of one day owning my own house, having a doctorates in something like business or computer science and I would love to own a Ford Expedition

And I plan on doing all the above............. one of these days! LOL

Why am I talking about dreams. Because I just realized today (I've thought it before but never let it sink in) that all dreams do not come true. LOL I know.... I know! I've been so determined all these years that I have been soing my best to let all mine come true.

Everyone keeps telling me how you have to work at your marriage. Now that is hard work. We are working at building a strong fountation for our marriage when (if) we get married. He wants us to get married..........I dont! LOL But I have compromised and told him yes. Relationships are hard!

Now I see why I have remained single all these years. If it wasn't for the love I have in my heart for this man.................................................. I would have bounced by now!

No comments: