Took the kids to the drive-in last nite. We had a blast. They always fo a double showing. So we saw GI Joe and G-Force. I enjoyed both movies. GI JOE had plenty of eye candy! Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Can't wait for the next one.
9 days and counting.
Last nite I found out that my play son's father is a minsiter. I joking suggested that he marry me and B. The more I think about it the more I wonder. I haven't talked it over yet. But I'm thinking of more. Maybe we can wait until next year and have a wedding ceremony in MD. With a nice reception etc. We can save up for it for a year. I think I want more and then the next instance I just want a simple justice of the peace and a nice reception! WHO KNOWS!
I just know that I am going to be with B for the rest of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment