Friday, April 17, 2009

Count down.......

Well I have officially started the count down.  To what you may ask.  To my life!  LOL  I have set the date that I want to take the GMAT  -  May 22nd.  I have not paid for it yet.  But it is count down!  Tick Tock

 

I have also submitted several applications and resumes to several great job leads. I hope I get one of them.  My job is not working out. It sucks royally. But it is paying most of my bills. So I will stay until something better comes along.

 

 

 

 

3 P's

1. My son had a severe allergic reaction this week at school. He is ok now.

2. Mini me finished her reading program early.  She can read!  Woot Woot

3. I am thankful to at least have a job.  (Even tho it sucks)

1 comment:

Pamela Foreman said...

Good luck on the GMAT. I remember taking that. Ugh! I did okay, but it was hard!