Friday, February 20, 2009

J.O.B. vs C.A.R.E.E.R

Well I officially have a J O B!  Am I happy? Not really!  Grateful...........  Kinda.

I'm glad that I have a way to get caught back up and on my feet. I'm grateful that I can get a job in this economy.  Happy no!  Why - because it is not a career.  It is just a  job.  It is not what I went to school for.  But I am grateful that I can work and hopefully I will be able to go back to school this Fall working towards my Masters.  Now to start studying up for my test.  Now to decide whether I should take the GMAT or GRE.

 

I have to think up a new master plan.  I know that I want to finish my education. I wanted to start on my career this year. But now it looks like I am back to 2nd base. Working a job just to make ends meet and going to school.  I have no idea when this recession is going to take a turn for the better. I pray soon.  But I do know that nothing is going to stop my dreams from being accomplished!  Nothing!

 

Until then............. I will start back to work on Monday. And still wait for a phone call from the "ONE!" The job I really want. Hopefully I will hear back from them.  Otherwise............ Oh well!  Maybe 2010 will be my year to start my career.

 

Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. - John F. Kennedy

No comments: