Friday, August 22, 2008

Can't hang

My nephew was suppose to be coming to live with me. He visited back in June and fell in love with the place. So he decided to move here. He finally made it here last Sunday after many attempts. And he is leaving tomorrow.........................

Yeah. Don't ask. I have no idea why. The whole week all he did was sleep. He did not job hunt, ask me to take him anywhere or anything. My brother thinks he is just homesick. Who knows. His younger brother is laughing at him. I think he is just not ready to be on his own. Why if you dont have to. His momma does everything for him. Just another example of bad parenting. He's 21 and has never shopped for himself. Cooked a meal. Had to work.

Here in Texas. You will cook your own food. Work to get whatever you want! Etc. I guess even though he is 21, he is still too immature for the real world. I just hope it don't bite him in the ass. I wish him well




-Auntie

No comments: