Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hypocrites

I just realized that I hate trifling people! LOL What I should say is that I hate vindictive people. I had ole girl staying with me still. The last time she left she rolled out with more than she should have. When she came back I mentioned that to her ..................... she did not see it my way. But after awhile she did. Well she rolled out again. This time for good. And she was triflin enough to turn off my cellphone within 30 mins. WTF So now I have to go get me my own cell service tomorrow. Not a problem.............. just an inconvenience.

Why do people do things to hurt you? Or shall I say try to do things to hurt you? All it is doing is hurting herself!

The funny but sad thing is that I was only trying to help her out for the past year. I mean she is a 36 yr old woman who can not take care of herself. She has no concept of savings, paying bills on time, moderation. She has never lived alone. I suggested she get her own place and see what most people have to deal with in real life. Is that asking too much?

The interesting part is that I have never wanted to hurt her. But I just want her to be able to see from my point of view................ which she never can. She sees it as a punishment. Now I want nothing to do with her. Nothing nada zip. Nothing at all. If I had it my way I would never see her again in life.

You live and you learn..............................

No comments: