Well today I took my last test. Woot woot. I am finally finished. I have 2 classes left and a senior's final class that everyone has to take to graduate and then I am out of here. I messed up royally in one of my classes but I am not trippin. It is going to drop my gpa but I did not need it to graduate! So as far as I see it I will be ok. Need to work my ass off next semester to bust some A's. Gotta bring my gpa back up.
It looks like I will be moving soon. Not buying but renting. And then saving up to buy! WOOT WOOT Me and my girl came upon some brand new quads that were just built and they are still building. It's like a duplex but it has 4 units. It has 4 br and 2 ba! 3 br and 1 ba upstairs and the master and bath downstairs. It is nice. I heard the area was to be desired for. But that has never bothered me before. If you knew me you would agree……………. I've never had a problem before!!! Now to just decide if we are going to take it or not. It is not in the area that I am looking to move into. But it is only 10 minutes from that area. It is more remote than I am use to. I mean dayum just to get a loaf of bread you need to drive a good 15 – 30 minutes.
Me and my girl are doing well. We are still kicking it strong. I can see me being with her for the rest of my life. She is wonderful and she has this beautiful eyes to die for! We had a spat last nite. Nothing major but it happens. We have worked them all out. Quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment