The day finally came and not too soon. The dyck talk! I love dyck! I can't imagine life without it. I love the feeling of getting banged da fuk out! But at the same time I have never equated sex with love. Last nite Tie asked me the ultimate question………………… Can I have a relationship with her and be 100% committed with no dyck! Whoa……….. that was like a slap in the face. But honestly………… I can! I have used some great ass vibrators, dildos and butterflies…………… so I can actually live without a man!
The only problem is………….. I want more babies!!!!!!!!! And that is not possible without sex with a man. A bytch like me can not afford a sperm bank. Thank god I believe I know some guys who would be interested in having sex with me and give me a baby. But the sad part is……….. that would still hurt Tie! So what to do?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment