I took the nite off last nite. I was so tired that I needed more rest. It sounds funny because I was not tired because of my heavy load. I was tired because I hung out last weekend and did not get home until about 6:30 am. I had a good time. But it did get me to thinking about alot.
Saturday me and my girl A hung out at IHOP all nite. There was a cute waiter there that we was flirting with. She ended up with him (of course) but that is not a problem. Some guys are more attracted to the skinny chicks then the healthy ones like me. Oh well his loss.
Sunday nite we hung out with the waiter for an hour then went our separate ways. She went to have a bootycall with one of her men and I went to see an ex. Should not have....... he is very intoxicating.
Today its nothing but homework and reading for me.
1 comment:
sometimes having an ex on the side can be good or bad...
Post a Comment