Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dreams

Isn't it funny when you say something and then the next day you are biting your words! LOL That seems to have been me for that past couple of years. What am I talking about?!?!?!?!?!?! My SO.

I have no idea where this is going. I was happy with how everything was flowing up until last nite. Now I have no idea. He threw me a curve-ball. But what else did i expect? Now to figure out where I stand, where we stand and see if we can move alone with this knowledge. If not then I will be single once again.

Last nite I re-evaluated my life were I am at and where I am heading. Everything looks in place. Just need to hurry up and complete school. But sad to say once again I am thinking about taking a break. Which would be a stupid thing to do at this point. I only have 5 classes left before I get my degree. But I am tired. And just want a rest. LOL Is that possible?!?!?!?

No comments: