Friday, September 22, 2006

1 week rule

Well DM passed the 1 week rule. And at this point I know he is going to pass the month, etc. Everything is going great. Now just to find time to see each other. Unfortunately I have a horribly terrible busy schedule. So that really limits my time. If I can find some days off of work that coincide with no school that will be great. But I do not see that happening anytime soon.

I can see me spending the rest of my life with DM. Of course we are going to take everything slow........ which is a must since it is long distance. But we feel that as long as we stay on the same page we will be ok! Once I graduate from school then we can start making future plans. Woot Woot

JW had the nerve to hit me up online a couple days ago. What happened to telephones? Not that I am interested. It just seems funny. If I am fairly new in talking to someone......... not talking to them for a week is a big deal. So I have no idea why he even hit me up.

No comments: