Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Work

Well I started my new job. I am loving every minute of it. It is kind of tiring but I enjoy what I do. Just to get more hours. I cannot wait until the summer starts. I plan on getting rid of the kids for the summer and working my ass off! Mo money. Mo money, Mo money

I have not heard from my daughter's father in over 3 weeks. Oh well. At least he did give me 3 child support payments. One can not ask for too much. And he missed his daughter's birthday again. Let's see........ she just turned 4. He missed her 1st, 3rd and 4th birthdays! Oh well! His loss.

This guy I use to mess with called and left a message saying that he needed a favor. I can not imagine what it is or what it could be?!?!?!? What kind of favor do he think I would help him with....... I hope he shows or calls tomorrow so I can stop wondering.

No comments: