Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Disappointment........... after disappointment!

Well I am having a ball so far on this roadtrip. I have had a blast each and everyday. I have made it to bed around 5 am each morning. And can not get my black ass up and out until after 1pm. But BELIEVE ME it was well worth it.

Tomorrow I have to get up early so that I can have a early "date" with an old friend. We are going to do lunch then take the kids to the museums. While we are on this date I am going to inquire about a relationship. It never hurts to ask. The worse thing he can say is "No!" Regardless we will still be friends...............so I am going to take that leap of faith.

On another note........... I am not sure if I am ready for a long distance relationship. Or a relationship PERIOD for that matter. Only time will tell.

No comments: